BONECO North America Corp.
Thank you for purchasing an AIR-O-SWISS product!
- BONECO North America Corp. warrants the following products (including any accessories) against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
- 3 Years limited warranty for Air Washer AOS 1355N, Air Purifier AOS 2061, Air Purifier and Humidifier AOS 2071, Evaporator AOS E2441, Ultrasonic AOS U200, AOS U600, AOS U650, AOS 7131, AOS 7133, AOS 7135, AOS 7142, AOS 7144, AOS 7145, AOS 7147, and Steam Humidifier S450.
- 5 Years limited warranty for Air Washer AOS 2055A, AOS 2055 and AOS 2055D (gear motor and fan
motor of the AOS 2055, AOS 2055A and AOS 2055D are warranted against defects for a period of 3 years)
- 1 Year limited warranty for Travel Ultrasonic AOS 7146
- 3 Months limited warranty for water tanks
For the numbers of years mentioned in point A. after the purchase of the appliance, we will repair or replace with a refurbished product (at our option), without any cost to you for either the parts or labor, any machine or part that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY PROVIDED ABOVE, BONECO DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT FOR ANY PERIOD AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF 3 YEARS (MODEL AOS 2055, AOS 2055A AND 2055D 10 YEARS, MODEL AOS 7146 1 YEAR) AFTER THE PURCHASE DATE. BONECO will, at its sole discretion, repair or exchange a product under warranty. NO credit will be issued. The remedies described above are your sole remedies in the event of any breach of the warranty provided above. However, some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- WHO IS COVERED:
The original owner of a privately-owned BONECO appliance who can provide a dated proof of purchase in the form of an invoice. The warranty is not transferable.
- HOW TO GET SERVICE:
- Please call 1-800-336-0326 for a return address and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We do not accept returns without the proper RMA.
- Before packing your appliance for return, be sure to enclose:
a) your name, full address including ZIP code and telephone number
b) the original dated proof of purchase (a copy needs to be faxed, e-mailed, mailed prior to returning the unit)
c) provide the model number of your appliance and a detailed description (preferably typed) of the problem with the item. Enclose your description in an envelope and tape it directly to the appliance before the box is sealed. Do not write anything on or alter in any way the original box.
- To obtain warranty service, you must send the product in either its original packaging including all original accessories or a packaging offering an equal degree of protection to avoid damage in shipping. Any from inadequate packaging or carrier mishandling is the sole responsibility of the sender. We strongly encourage that you double box your return and insure your package.
- All shipping charges must be pre-paid by the sender. BONECO will, at its own expense, return the repaired product to the sender provided that the return address is within the USA (excluding Hawaii and Alaska) or and that the product is still under warranty (proof of purchase required).
- WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Parts that normally require replacement, such as demineralization cartridges, Hydro Cell, HEPA filters, active carbon filters, water wick filters, anti-mineral pads and any other consumable item that needs regular replacement except for material or workmanship defects.
- Damage, failure, loss or deterioration due to ordinary wear and tear from abuse, misuse, negligence, accident, faulty installation, placement and operation, improper maintenance, unauthorized repair, exposure to unreasonable temperatures or conditions. This includes damages caused by misusing essential oils or water treatment and cleaning solutions.
- Damage resulting from inadequate packaging or carrier mishandling of returned products.
- Misplacement or loss of accessories such as nozzle, fragrance capsule, water tank cap etc.
- All products purchased outside of the United States of America or Canada.
- Shipping and transportation costs to and from any place of repair.
- Direct, indirect special or consequential damages of any type, including loss of profits or other economic loss.
- Transportation damage of a unit shipped from one of our retailers. Please contact them directly.
- This Warranty does not cover damages or defects caused by or resulting from failure to conform strictly to BONECO’s specifications in connection with the installation, operation, use, maintenance, or repair of the BONECO appliance. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- HOW TO SECURE WARRANTY COVERAGE:
To secure your warranty coverage register online at www.airoswiss.net/warranty
Please retain your proof of purchase.
This Limited Warranty is governed by the laws of the state of Illinois, without reference to conflicts of law principles. Any dispute hereunder shall be settled by one arbitrator in accordance with the Rules of Commercial Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association in Chicago, Illinois. The arbitrator shall award legal fees and expenses incurred in connection with the arbitration, including the fees and expenses of the parties’ attorneys and the arbitrator, to the prevailing party.
Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how
long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such cases, this
Limited Warranty shall be deemed amended solely to the extent limited by such applicable state law. This Limited
Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
For your convenience you may register your purchase through our online warranty form: